|Supply Planning Specialist (산휴대체, 계약직)|
|서류전형 -> 1차면접 -> 2차면접|
MAIN PURPOSES OF THE JOB:
A. Overall Supply Management
1. To prepare monthly Sales Forecast & supply file.
2. To build supply planning based on the validated Sales Forecast on a monthly basis.
3. To monitor market sales trend and seasonality in order to anticapte maximized supply figures.
4. To control phase-in & out, SLOB.
5. To monitor actual sales vs Sales Forecast and communicate with Commercial/ Demand Planning teams to adjust and align supply with future demand.
6. To identify future opportunities and risks and let functional teams review and convert into forecast figure.
7. To communicate and analyse any anticipated over or less supply issues with BU & APAC.
8. To attend monthly pre-forecast meeting.
B. Supply Functional Management
1. To control and monitor weekly supply plan report with MPS (=mass production scheduler).
2. To verify PO creation in SAP if aligned with supply confirmed on W-1.
3. To review and update open PO portfolio and if necessary, to coordinate new products, promotions, any special MKT activities, unexpected shipping delay etc. and to convert into meaningful supply figure with rationale.
4. To update SKU cost on a quarterly basis.
5. To monitor and follow up masterdata related to SNP.
6. To manage system tools for supply planning generation and continuously follow up.
C. Optimal Inventory Control
1. To anticipate monthly supply value and close final purchasing value on Month.
2. To come up with inventory projection based upon mid-long term demand forecast.
3. To monitor purchasing q’ty aligned with inventory planning.
4. OOS or over stock projection and sales loss analysis from actual sales, continuously tracking root causes.
5. To identify bad stock based on the forecast vs actual sales and communicate with stakeholders to make the plan.
D. KPI management
1. To understand where tackles come from and to improve KPI result.
2. To analyse stock ratio, coverage, SLOB (root cause analysis).
3. To analyse inventory fluctuation at family level.
MAIN SKILLS REQUIRED :
- University degree with more than 5 years experiences in supply planning
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels of the organization both in Eng. and Kor.
- Proficiency with data integrity, MS office, APO, SAP
- Preferred knowledge of basic int'l trading - Detail oriented, analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong responsiblity and pro-activeness